Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pizza Pasta Bake

 I love this recipe!  Serve w/ a salad and some crusty garlic bread and you have a great complete meal!!  This recipe makes ALOT, it fed me, my husband, my best friend, my mom, my daughter(2) supper.  Then the day after it fed me, and my husband lunch and we still had two helpings left over!  I hope you enjoy this recipe, please give your feedback in the comments!  I love hearing from yaw!


Pizza Pasta Bake
Serves: 8-12 people (at least)

Ingredients:
1 Lb Pasta (Spiral or Bow-ties are my fave to use here)
35oz Pizza Sauce (2 ½ 14oz Jar’s Ragu Pizza Sauce is what I used)
Large Pack of Pepperoni
8 to 16oz of Italian Sausage (I use 8oz but if you like it meaty use 16)
***These are optional*** And the amounts are to your taste***
Olives
Onions
Bell Pepper
Mushrooms
***For the Pepperoni, Sausage, and other toppings, I mix half in my pasta mixture and reserve the rest for the top***
Cheese of your choice and the Amount of your liking! I used a Italian Blend and Some grated parmesan.

Directions:
1. Prepare you toppings.  Brown and Crumble Sausage, Cut/Dice Pepperoni if you would like or you can leave them whole. I dice the ones that go in the pasta and leave some whole to put on top. Also if you use onions, peppers, mushrooms, so on and so forth you may want to saute them a bit in some olive oil, butter or in the sausage drippings.  But that is up to you! I like to saute the veggies that is going into the pasta and then put just some raw cut veggies on top!
2. Boil pasta and drain. Mix with Pizza sauce and the toppings you wish to put in your pasta.
3. Pour all into a casserole dish. Top with your extra toppings if you wish to do so. And of course with your cheese!!!
4. Bake at 350 for 30 mins or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment