Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps


I love taco's but sometimes I really just don't want the heaviness the tortilla gives it so I decided why not make a lettuce wrap out of it.  All the same great taste in a lighter, fresher, and to me tastier way. Of course you could use lean ground beef or ground chicken if you would like to would be just as good!!

Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps

Ingredients:
  • Romaine Hearts
  • 1Lb Ground Turkey
  • 1 1/2 Packages of Low Sodium Taco Seasoning (You can just use one but I like to use 1 1/2)
  • Cheese
  • Fat Free Sour Cream
  • Tomato's

Directions:
  1. Brown turkey, drain if needed, add seasonings and water according to package directions.
  2. Assemble Lettuce, taco meat, cheese, sour cream, tomato's and anything else you would like.



No comments:

Post a Comment